Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Prayers

I am sending out a prayer request for a family friend and pastor Mark M. I have known Mark my entire life as he is the same age as my older brother and they went to school together K-12. Mark also babysat me a few times as a kid and worked at the same camp I did, Lutheran Island Camp, we both attended Concordia St. Paul (in different decades) thus our lives have been intertwined in several ways.
Due to health struggles that he has been facing for the past 6-9 months his family has had to move for his care. The doctors have been encouraging but the pain is great but the prayers are more powerful. God is the God of both the good and bad in our lives and nothing touches us without going through him. Please pray that Mark's pain would subside so that he can enjoy his family and his 4 little girls while he awaits surgery. Pray for sustained faith as Mark is away from shepherding his congregation and pray for the congregation as they await the healing of their earthly shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment