Thursday, March 18, 2010

Evangelism

Wow, you guys continually amaze me! Evangelism isn't a "hard" topic but I think it's something that many of us struggle with but you guys were amazing. I know you enjoyed the Evangelism Line Backer and hopefully you won't forget about him, then again how could you because I may have to become that guy or girl I should say.
What really struck me the most was how open you were to talking and taking the lead last night in sharing points of learning with your peers. You were great at emphasizing the difference between "Freedom of Religion" and "Freedom from Religion". Remember, just because we live in an increasingly secular society does not mean that we have Freedom FROM Religion in this country. We have Freedom OF Religion. Thus we should step out, share our faith and let the world know that Jesus is their Savior. They may shut us down but the consequences for us not sharing are eternal and the Evangelism Linebacker may just take you out too. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment