Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Resurrection!

Happy Resurrection to all of you! Holy Week definately ranks in my favorite of the holidays as it reminds of Christmas time when the hype is big. Holy Week is the same for me as it builds the hype for Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday what an eventful 4 days in the church! I hope that your Holy Week was Christ filled and allowed for great times with family and friends. It was great to have so many of you over last Wednesday to hang out, enjoy pizza and enjoy Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. I don't believe I've watched a movie where everyone collectively made fun of it throughout, definately a high light. We'll see you tomorrow and hopefully many of you can make it to the voters meeting on Sunday. It will be amazing to see how God is working in us at Zion as we call a new pastor.

No comments:

Post a Comment